Thursday, October 12, 2017

Challenge Cards



I am dropping a bit behind on the challenges...
The first one calls to use of some of your scraps, something we all have lots of, I'm sure. I used some retired SU Halloween paper, cut into 3/4" strips and basket weave technique was used. Basic Gray and Whisper White cardstocks. Pumpkins were a set from G45, I think and sentiment is from Authentique paper. Glasses are stickers by Recollections.

I came across this cute stamp the other day in the thrift store, it is made by Stamps Happen. I made some 4 1/4" square cards for the spread a little kindness challenge, to pass these on to a stranger. I'd like to drop them at my local assisted living facility if they will accept them, if not they will go in my box that I am working on for the Ronald McDonald House card drive.   

1 comment:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Aren't those pumpkins fun........too bad they had to go to the eye Dr.! Astigmatisms? Your card is such fun, mf!