Thursday, June 1, 2017

Scallop Box


It's great to finally get a chance to play in the Splitcoast challenge today! I've been out working in the yard doing the major spring clean up since the sun has finally made it's debut!
I did a modified case from the new Stampin' Up! Idea book and catalog (page 143). I think this was my favorite of all of the samples they had. I changed it to work with the supplies I have since I haven't placed a new order quite yet. 
Bloomin' Love for the sentiment banner, Very Vanilla was stamped with the retired jumbo Doodle wheel in Crumb Cake, Secret Garden flower was colored and then cut out. Succulents thinlits dies were used for center part of flower and darker flowers behind the main one. Bird and branch punch for leaves and twines and jute for big bow behind flower. The pearl closure was a large pewter eyelet flattened out with the crop-a-dile and a flat pearl on top. Smaller pearls added to flower center.

No comments: