Sunday, September 11, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas- Eskimo


Stampin' Up! supplies: Whisper White and Pool Party card stocks, scallop edge punch, Pool Party glitter ribbon, alcohol ink Blendabilities markers, Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and punch, cable knit embossing folder, stencils and Cool Caribbean ink, Bermuda Bay ink for sentiment. 
I only had eyes for the gingerbread man in the set and that was the main reason I bought this. But now I've fallen for all of the other characters as well, especially this sweet Eskimo. They all look like they want to give you a hug and this one reminds me of a kid in a snowsuit that can't put their arms down :)
I started by using the new stencil and inked with Cool Caribbean, then ran it through that most awesome new cable knit folder from the holiday mini. Followed sketch for this week's challenge. Embellished it a little with the strip of glitter ribbon. 

1 comment:

Soozie4Him said...

This is adorable! I haven't played with this set yet - maybe today?