Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Midsummer Night's Dream

This beautiful August monthly Hero Arts kit hit my doorstep today so I had to set my chores aside to make something with it. I love how they ship this product, wrapped so pretty with tissue paper and ribbon. It felt like my birthday or something special! Everything you see here was included: the card base paper, A Midsummer Night's Dream stamp set with matching die cuts, the Star Dust Stickles for the glittery wings, the rhinestones, even the background which was the cardboard piece that the dies were attached to. Had to use it too! The oval cut frame was made with Stampin' Up! card stock in Old Olive which I dabbed with a sponge and Always Artichoke ink. I stamped the sentiment in HA Forest Green and then carefully went over it with a black super fine point marker since the green alone was just a little schmeary, the cardboard had a bit of a glossy quality to it. Love all of the stamps in this set and the sentiments are lovely too! Purely magical.

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty die cut framing your little fairy - what a fun kit and lovely card Joanne! Julia xx