Sunday, July 25, 2010

Snow Angels Diorama Ornament


I used an ornament tin to alter, creating a winter diorama. The back is designer paper embossed with the Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder. Snow Angels image cut out and mounted to inside of tin. Hat and earmuffs were puffed out with Liquid Applique and Dazzling Diamonds. Snow is white Flower Soft with some glass pebbles on ground. Silver cording (can't see this in picture) and white organdy ribbon attached to hang from tree.
This idea is from the Cuttlebug Challenges blog. Thanks!!! I will be making a bunch of these.

13 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Joanne this is so cute!!! Thanks so much for playing in our challenges today!!!

Betty Wright said...

Oh, dear! There is that set again that keeps calling to me! Stunning diorama and the coloring is fabulous, Joanne! Beautifully done!

Carol said...

This is SUPER cute!!!!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is darling! Love it!

kristi said...

This is stinking cute. I think I will put pictures of my nephew in one.

Mary Marsh said...

what a cute ornament joanne-love the stamp set-have to check out the cb challenge blog

Francie G. said...

Joanne, this is fabulous! That image is just precious! Makes me smile!

Bonnie McLain said...

Oh Joanne, thanks so much for playing in the challenges... I loved this challenge... but you have really created an adorable one.. .I love the little ones in there... so adorable..

I am trying to get back to normal now... what ever that is... and hopefully will be coming back soon... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable! Love your diorama!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is so sweet, Joanne!! That image fits perfectly!

Julia Aston said...

what a great winter scene inside your tin Joanne!

Anonymous said...

Your project is `fabulous`...
thanks for joining in with the cuttlebug challenges...great to see you there,
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Edna Morrisedie said...

I don't do snowman (it's 100 in the shade here in December), but this one really tickles my fancy, lots of fun, with the diorama and the little snow bits, looks great!