Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Smooch Spritz Ornaments



Smooch Spritz works really well on these frosted glass ornament balls. I picked up a bunch of them at end of season sales last holiday. Spritz on your desired color and the quickly and gently dab with a tissue before it runs. Let dry and decorate. Super easy and fun! I used the Splash (my favorite!!) for the Peace On Earth (it looks so much like our planet, doesn't it?). Sentiment was white embossed on acetate and trimmed very closely and adhered to ball. The other ornament is Cosmic Pink with a Decor Element snowflake. Both are finished off with paper roses and ribbons.

6 comments:

Betty Wright said...

WOW! Amazing and oh, so beautiful! The flower and ribbon toppers make them even extra special! Great ornaments, Joanne!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful ornaments!! I'll bet they look even better IRL!

Laura Pinto-Nguyen said...

These are gorgeous!!! I would love to see a tutorial or video..hint, hint!!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Lovely technique, I love how the ornies turned out, they will make a statement during the festive season!

Peggy said...

OMGosh!! I am going to have to try these! Beautiful colors and accents!

Vicki Dutcher said...

SO AWESOME! Love the use of acetate too!