Thursday, July 1, 2010

Color Coach Challenge


I just got the new Color Coach by Stampin' Up and am very anxious to try all of the lovely combinations that they recommend. Care to join me? My first challenge started with Basic Black and then added Cherry Cobbler and Baja Breeze, the dynamic color to go with this is Basic Gray. Please let me know if you try this combo, I would love to check out your creation.
I used En Francais and clear embossed it on two of the panels, stamped medallion and flourish in Cherry and Basic Gray on white panel. Eiffel Tower was embossed in silver. New narrow black taffeta ribbon also used.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

EEEK Joanne that color coach is one of the very first things on my wish list from the new catty!!!!! LOVE your cc you did today!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How beautiful this card is in the new colors, Joanne! that tower in the silver must be gorgeous IRL! TFS!!

Cindy Groh said...

WOW! Wonderful card. Love the colors.

Peggy said...

Very nice color combo! Great accent with the silver tower!

Velta said...

Hi there Joanne...long time no see...just have to stop in every now and then to check on you...this card is awesome...I cannot believe that SU has a new Color Coach...gotta get one. Hope you and yours are doing well...Hey, Happy 4th :)

Julia Aston said...

Ou la, la Joanne - c'est tres jolie! great color combo!

Mary Marsh said...

this sounds like a fun challenge that you are going to be doing joanne-I don't have any of the new colors yet-
hope you and the family have a great 4th

Edna Morrisedie said...

I love Basic Gray!! And I love all the images you have used in this one! Great work!