Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pac Man


Today is my son Billy's 12th birthday! This is a hard age for making cards but he loves his video games and he really loved this card today. I used all Stampin' Up supplies, Basic Black, Brilliant Blue and Whisper White cardstocks. I embossed the retired Lots Of Dots jumbo wheel in white and stamped the sentiment from It's Your Birthday using Bold Brights markers. The Pac Man was the 1 3/8" circle punch and the ghosties were made with the key tag punch. I was inspired by the totally adorable card by Shelbell on SCS.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How creative! I love it:)

Crystal said...

Girl this is so creative and fun!!! Happy Birthday Billy!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

This is perfect! I love it! Makes me want to play Pac Man again!

Unknown said...

love this, how cute!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This is perfect for a boy on the verge of teen-hood! My sympathies.....been there, done that twice, don't wanna..blah, blah! I love the fun colors! This may be the last year you can give him a HB kiss from me!!!

Michelle said...

This is an AWESOME card! OMG! You're SO creative!

Abi Bundy said...

this is so cool! must remember this one! perfect.