Sunday, January 11, 2009

Treat Bag


The inside of this holds a small white paper bag ( got a package of these at Ben Franklin Crafts), and 4 1/4" cardfront size was adhered to both sides of bag after stamping and piercing was completed. Pirouette Pink was stamped with butterfly from Dreams du Jour, sentiment in Riding Hood Red is from A Rose Is a Rose. Bloomin' Beautiful image was colored in markers. Other ingredients include Nestabilities square scallop, corner rounder, and Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon. I will use this as a little candy holder for a teacher gift for Valentine's Day. I'm not sure how much longer I will be doing the teacher gifts like this, especially a Valentine. My 11 year old worries that people might think he has a crush on the teacher or bus driver :)

8 comments:

Jacquel said...

This is really pretty! excellent job Joanne!!

Jaspere said...

This turned out great. I like how you added the oval and tied the ribbon to it.

Sharon said...

Very beautiful! I'd say next year you'll have to deliver to the teacher yourself...your son won't want to! But...in a few years you can make something for him to give a girlfriend!!! ;-) Time goes too quick!

*Sally* said...

what a lovely sentiment!
very pretty :D

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful project, Joanne...I love the gorgeous image and, beautiful coloring, and colors!!! Such a beautiful design!!

JulieA said...

So pretty and dainty and gorgeous! Nice colors and the ribbon finishes it off so nicely!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Oh girl, this is so pretty! cute idea. I am going to watch your Washington Bachelor tonight!! I bet there is all kinds of gossip in Seattle. He is such a fabulous bachelor, and I am glad he found love.

Anne Harada said...

So pretty, your son's teacher will miss your adorable creations if you stop now! You can send them to me instead ;).