Monday, January 26, 2009

Pleated Paper Flower


I am trying to tackle 4 challenges at once with this one:
For the TLC to use pleated paper.
For our DDC challenge hosted by Michelle (sf9erfan) to case a card from the old catty- I used the idea of the flowers on page 21.
For my friend Anne's challenge to incorporate eyelets into our card design.
For the fabulous Featured Stamper Vicky Gould, I used this card for my inspiration:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...65027?cat=7036
I changed the colors papers and stamps keeping the theme and layout the same.
Congratulations on your well deserved honor, Vicky!! Your gallery is inspirational.
Paper retired SU with Naturals White, Really Rust.
Stamps: Three For You, Eastern Blooms, Garden Silhouettes, Fresh Cuts, Cute and Curly, Itty Bitty Backgrounds.

12 comments:

Jacquel said...

Wow Joanne, this is beautiful! love how you used the TLC on this...great job!!!

Jacqueline said...

this is gorgeous Joanne!!! The colors are wonderful!!

Sharon Graham said...

Gorgeous! 4 challenges in 1 is pretty impressive too.

JulieA said...

Wow! This is stunning. I LOVE what you did with this card and to combine all four challenges - WOW!!!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

You must be a genius! 4 challenges in 1 would overload my brain completley! You did it AMAZINGLY! You might deserve a medal! Bravo!

Jaspere said...

What a great combination of challenges. Love the pleats.

laos348 said...

So pretty! I really like the colors and the paper pleating is fabulous!

JeanneLee said...

What a cool way to pleat!!

Anonymous said...

Wow....that's alot of challenges in one card. Very nicely done.

mudmaven said...

Great card! Everything just works so well! ~chris

Julia Aston said...

How fun Joanne! I love how you used the pleat behind your flower! well done!

sumbine said...

Really beautiful, i like the sunny colors.